Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tutti Fruitti

I have been busy all week sewing these fun little dresses for Olivia. I think I have found a new passion of mine. I always like to create something out of nothing. I made up the patterns and started sewing. Some of them had to be altered a bit, but all turned out the way I wanted!!

I also made some headbands. I took the fabric and made roses. The others are just some flowers I bought from Michaels.....this is how they turned out.

These are the things that keep me sane!!

I hope you enjoy!











7 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Those are really cute. I am always so jealous of crafty people. I am painfully bad at sewing. Oh well!

Linda King said...

Olivia's dresses and hats are beautiful. It must be nice. Still without beret or moo-moo.
BK

Midge said...

What a little fashionista. you are making me have the itch to sew but I need to get my machine fixed.

The Aston Project said...

ADORABLE!

Aston said...

They are sooo adorable. You are really talented. And what a sweet little model.

Linda King said...

You are amazing--can't imagine creating a pattern that works and makes such cute dresses as well. I can't decide which one I like the best or which is cuter Olivia modeling the dress, or the dress itself. I think you should use all the leftover scraps for Bill's moo-moo. Just kidding--I'm afraid that he would actually wear it to lounge around in at night.

E-M-J said...

These are insane Melissa! I love em!!!