Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I might have a green thumb after all

I planted some flowers about a month ago...

I have never been able to keep any plant alive. These have been here growing for a while now. Thanks to Aunt Shirley Ann she let me know that they needed more sun light. They almost died a week and a half ago when it was 102. Man I think we were all wilting. I just brought them inside and watered them real good. Poor things. They made it and I cant wait to see all of them bloom. So since I didn't kill these flowers I decided to plant some more and some basil. I will be so happy if it grows....... I love me some fresh basil!!!

These will be some pretty little white flowers
This will hopefully be Basil!! Mmmmmm


These are suposed to attract butterflies

1 comment:

Mocktalk said...

I am excited for you. It's really fun to grow things. You're more adventurous than me. With basil I usually just skip the seeds and buy the plant. If you want an indestructible herb you should do mint.